Become a study program that is superior, competitive, and has a global perspective.
- Organizing higher education to produce graduates who have moral, social, professional and quality responsibilities in the field of management.
- Carrying out research and development of science to produce superior academic work and become a reference in the field of management at the national level to the international level.
- Organizing services to the community through the application of science and technology in the field of management.
- Producing graduates who are noble, professional, qualified, and worldwide in the field of management.
- Producing scientific papers in management that are published and applied to society at the national and international levels.
- Develop cooperation with industry, both national and international, and local governments.
- Developing cooperation with domestic and foreign business schools .
- Creating cooperation with management associations at national and international levels.
- Building a conducive academic climate for management study programs.
- Producing service activities that can improve community welfare.
Graduate Profile :
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
- Human Resources Specialist
- Quality Control Specialist